- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
- UPDATE …….. COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr. SELSEY
Monthly Archives: July 2020
Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
Dementia Support was set up in 2014 to provide a vital service offering support, guidance, and care for those in our community living with dementia. Dementia is a complex disease with a rapidly increasing prevalence.Our vision is a society where dementia is wholly understood and accepted, enabling people living with dementia to be fully supported throughout the whole of their … Continue reading