- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
- UPDATE …….. COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr. SELSEY
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Quantities of mint and parsley were donated to Sidlesham Community Association who were making a huge salad. They are currently raising funds to build a new Community Hall. East Suffolk Catchment Partnership Langmead Farms have been working with the East Suffolk Catchment Partnership and the Environment Agency to carry out river channel improvements on the River Fromus at Snape … Continue reading
THE LANGMEAD CHARITY OF THE YEAR SCHEME was introduced at the beginning of 2017, and as a business this involves raising funds for charitable organisations. Two charities were chosen by the staff to receive support – OVER THE WALL and THE SUSSEX SNOWDROP TRUST, both linking with Langmead’s community engagement criteria, ie., local and/or sports-related. To read more about these charities … Continue reading