- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
- UPDATE …….. COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr. SELSEY
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Construction of the long-awaited Asda in Selsey is to begin early next month (October) and the supermarket is expected to open its doors next spring, it was announced today. The 15,000 square foot store will bring jobs to the area and provide the town with much-needed new food shopping. Construction will get underway at the same time on a restaurant … Continue reading
Langmead Herbs is on course to achieve 50% business growth across 2016, the company has announced. The pioneering UK fresh herbs specialist is charting a dramatic year-on-year increase in revenue, while staff numbers are up 15% after a recruitment campaign to support and sustain this exceptional performance. Growth has been achieved across retail markets and the food-manufacturing sector. Langmead is … Continue reading