- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
- UPDATE …….. COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr. SELSEY
Monthly Archives: May 2016
When Jarek Salek watches herbs trundling down a conveyor and thinks about ways to make the process more efficient, he’s applying a mind that earned him a First-Class Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering. Jarek, 39, first came to Langmead Farms as a lettuce picker in 2004 when he was on a spring break from his university in Poland. After multiple … Continue reading
The 1st Yapton & Ford Cubs group are based at the Scout Hut on the Langmead Farm at Drove Lane in Yapton. The group approached Langmeads for help so that they could earn a badge – The Environmental Conservation Activity Badge – new for 2016. In order to wear this badge, the cubs need to : Learn how to separate recyclable … Continue reading