- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
- UPDATE …….. COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr. SELSEY
Monthly Archives: October 2015
David Langmead together with some of the local agricultural community celebrated the official opening of The Langmead Groups new purpose built grainstore at The Chichester Food Park last week. The store has been designed to intake, process and store 150 tonnes per hour of grain, boasting a total capacity of 15,000 tonnes across 3 equally sized bunkers. The building also … Continue reading