- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
- UPDATE …….. COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr. SELSEY
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Schools in West Sussex are celebrating after raising a record breaking amount at their annual Summer Fayres. North Mundham Primary Schools Summer Fayre, which was attended by Tim Ashton, Herb Manager at Langmead Farms, featured a ‘Funky Farmers’ theme which was supported by the loan of a tractor for the event, providing an educational and fun photo opportunity for the … Continue reading
The UK’s first fully automated glasshouse herb growing facility has opened in West Sussex. This £3m investment by the Langmead Group provides year-round large-scale herb farming for the UK supermarkets at a rate of 5 million pots a year. The unique automatic potting, sowing and growing system can run 24 hours a day and requires minimum human input. The 1.2-hectare … Continue reading