- LIME TREE RESERVOIR No. 2 – New Reservoir and Pipeline constructed in Suffolk
- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Schools in West Sussex are celebrating after raising a record breaking amount at their annual Summer Fayres. North Mundham Primary Schools Summer Fayre, which was attended by Tim Ashton, Herb Manager at Langmead Farms, featured a ‘Funky Farmers’ theme which … Continue reading
The UK’s first fully automated glasshouse herb growing facility has opened in West Sussex. This £3m investment by the Langmead Group provides year-round large-scale herb farming for the UK supermarkets at a rate of 5 million pots a year. The … Continue reading