- Langmead’s chosen Charity of the Year for 2020 is Dementia Support at Sage House, Tangmere, Chichester.
- UPDATE …………COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr SELSEY – Can the Community Grant Fund help you ?
- New Langmead CEO is global brand expert
- Girlguiding London & South East Region – Ghana Trip
- UPDATE …….. COMMUNITY SOLAR, FERRY FARM, Nr. SELSEY
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Langmead Farms grower Joe Edwards has been named Milling Wheat Champion in the toughest year for judges in the competition’s history. Joe, who managed Boddington Estates near Cheltenham at the time of his entry, has won the 2014 nabim/HGCA Milling Wheat Challenge. Joe was praised by the award’s judges for his enthusiasm, his technical understanding of milling wheat production and … Continue reading